Caroline is an associate audit partner and the focal director for liaisons with the US federal government and management consultancy services.
She has over 10 years’ experience providing professional services to various institutions ranging from governments, blue chip private corporations, international funding institutions, development partners, donors and donor funded organizations
Her experience includes IFRS financial audits, management audits, reviews and monitoring, organizations assessments, grant management, performance audits, compliance audits, procurement reviews, value for money audits, project monitoring and special reviews of agreed upon procedures.
She has extensive experience the review of internal control systems and the financial audit of over 15 blue chip corporate clients in both Kenya and Zambia. She also has substantial knowledge of public sector practices, having worked on public finance projects and programmes in the region (several countries across Eastern and Central Africa).
She is an accredited trainer and has been involved in providing technical and soft skills training to diverse groups in the areas of Audit Methodology, Team Management, Business Writing, Personal Mastery and Leadership.
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Accredited International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) implementation trainer.
- Higher Diploma in the Management of Information Systems (IMIS).
- Certificate in the audits of US federal government funded projects (The 2011 Revised Yellow Book).
- Bachelor in Information Sciences (Information Technology).