We are familiar with a range of industry sectors and keep up to date with developments through our membership to the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK).
Our services include:
- Incorporation of public and private limited and unlimited companies, branches of overseas entities and limited liability partnerships.
- Preparation of minutes of all board meetings and associate resolutions.
- Maintenance of company registers as required by law which includes monitoring and updating of all directors’ and shareholders’ registers including debenture and charge registers.
- Handle company searches on accounts, mortgages, directorships and shareholders’ records from the Registrar of Companies and give information as required.
- Advising on sound corporate governance and compliance in all areas of their operations with the Companies Act, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Kenya .
- Filing of annual statutory returns, annual financial statements and preparation of dividend certificates.
- Handling statutory aspects of capital restructuring and share reorganization including issue and allotment of new shares, defining rights attached to shares and reduction of share premium accounts.