We provide all the support, resources and beneﬁts that an internal accountancy team gives a business: bookkeeping, maintenance of ledgers, cost centre accounting, cash management, tax payments and returns, management accounts and payroll management.
Our team provides ﬂexibility, swift start up capabilities, Kenyan compliance knowledge, with no staff management issues or ﬁxed overheads to manage.
The services include:
Conducting rolling reviews and audits of projects.
Continuous reviews of project implementing and assisting in resolving bottle necks.
Monitoring projects to ensure that they are well managed, deliver the intended results and ensure improved accountability.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual books of accounts.
- Completing and submitting of monthly statutory returns and payments.
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the shareholders and directors.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements in anticipation of the company’s statutory/ external audit.
- Preparation of annual budgets, business plans and cash flow projections for use by business owners in financial management or sourcing of loan/equity capital.
- Any other reports as per specific requirements.
- Ensuring adherence with statutory tax laws and regulations.
- Processing of monthly payroll for the company/ business.
- Advising on statutory deductions and other employee benefits.
- Filing of quarterly and annual returns and remittance of PAYE, NSSF and NHIF.
- Payment of salaries through direct transfers to employee accounts and payments of monthly statutory deductions.
- Assisting and managing KRA audits and compliance checks.