Tax is a major business cost. The growing complexity of tax regimes and high administrative cost make tax advice and planning of critical business importance.
Our range of services for corporates and individuals includes:
Registrations with various authorities and regulatory bodies.
Advice on tax exemptions, incentives and allowances and assistance with necessary applications.
Assistance to register employees with the various authorities.
Advice on transfer pricing and thin capitalization.
- Advice on corporate tax and remittance of tax payment.
- Review and filing of annual tax returns.
- Withholding tax computations and remittances of payments.
- Corporation tax refunds and set-offs.
- Managing KRA audits, investigations, compliance checks.
- Applications for waivers of penalties and interest.
- Advice on appeals and objections with the KRA.
- Tax health checks and advice to clients on compliance with various tax laws.
- Review and preparation of PAYE returns.
- Consulting and advice on expatriate tax and review of the employment contracts.
- Preparing and submitting individual self-assessments.
- Advice and planning for individual tax and chargeability of benefits and allowances.
- NSSF, NHIF, DIT and advice on other statutory registrations.
- Support with customs post clearance audits.
- Assisting and advising on customs investigations and audits.
- Review of tariffs and tariff classifications.
- VAT refund audits and follow-ups.
- Advice on applicability of VAT on various goods and services.
- Advice on VAT on import of services and applicability of VAT on export of services.
- Advice on on-line filing of returns and compliance with ETR regulations.